/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's this?

Ummah
06-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Asalaamualaikum - i apologise in advance if i have put this thread in the wrong forum.

What is this icon for?

Ma'salaama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummah
06-05-2005, 01:18 PM
i just realised this topic should be in the forum called "TROUBLE SHOOTING AND PROBLEMS" sorry about that

Far7an
06-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum

thread moved, I cant seem to find the icon you displayed...

Possibly because I am using a different style to yours, were is the icon?

kadafi
06-10-2005, 08:10 AM
:sl: sister Sparkllz

That icon demonstrates that you're subscribed to the particular thread(s) that you have posted in or not. Go to your UserCP and click on List Subscriptions to see the topics you're subscribed to.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummah
06-10-2005, 09:58 PM
oh right okay. JazakhAllah

Wa alaikum asalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!