Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Roqya

Report bad ads?

Assalamoe aleikom brothers and sisters,

First, excuse me for my English. I should to improve it, I don't speak and write fluently and perfect English. I'm from the Netherlands.

Anyway, I would to know how I can do Roqya by myself without any help from other humans. The biggest problem is that I can't read the Quran because I can't read Arabic.

I hope you can help me!

Wa alaikoum assalaam,
    Your brother
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Roqya

format_quote Originally Posted by jrbrother View Post
    Anyway, I would to know how I can do Roqya by myself without any help from other humans. The biggest problem is that I can't read the Quran because I can't read Arabic.
    Wa alaikum assalaam,

Can you recite any Arabic by heart, even if you can't read it, like Surah al Faatihah in prayer, the last two surahs of the Qur'an (Surah al-Falaq and al-Naas), and ayat al Kursi (Surah al Baqarah verse 255) and A'oothu billaahi min ash-Shaytaan irrajeem?
    Last edited by Insaanah; 11-02-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    Roqya

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

jrbrother's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, I can. I can it by heart, even the surats you said.
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we have several threads on this topic . PL. read those . Also , offer salat on time , ask Allah to help you . Try to learn reciting Quran .
    Roqya

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by jrbrother View Post
    Yes, I can. I can it by heart, even the surats you said.
    Ok. So you need to recite those as a minimum. Start with aoothu billahi min ash-shaytaan irrajeem, then bismillahir rahmaan irraheem, then Surah al Faatiha, then Ayat al Kursi, then Surah al Kaafiroon, Surah al Ikhlaas (which begins qul huwallaahu ahad), then Surahs al Falaq and an Naas (with bismillah before each surah). Read these regularly and blow on your hands and over yourself and you can wipe your hands over yourself too. You can also blow on your food and drink, your house, your family etc.

You can start doing the above now, and as you learn more, you can add more.

If you can't read Arabic, I once saw a website that has audio tracks of ruqyah, and you might be able to learn from that by repeated listening. If I can find that site again I'll post the link here.

There's a self-ruqyah book that's been translated into English here: http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_...n_Erqe_Eng.pdf except the verses themselves are in Arabic with translation, but without transliteration. There is very good general information on ruqyah in it as well.

Also see if you can join a class or get some help with starting to learn to read Arabic.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post
    Roqya

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Roqya Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Roqya