Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation New brother

Report bad ads?

Hello brothers and sisters,

I am software engineer from Toronto, Canada. I have been running searches on Google after last movie scandal. Unfortunately I came up with lots of web sites humiliating Islam and Muslims. Especially some groups are developing websites, delivering news and sharing them on social media to reach people who are searching about Islam. When I ran searches like "What is Islam", "Who is Allah" there were 8 result of 10 from churches and christian groups, and the others look liked Islamic web site but they were founded by Christians to look like Muslim web sites.

I decided to develop a web site and work on full SEO to make the web site come at top places on Google. I'll appreciate if you let me know what you think about the web site, how can we improve it.

Thank you very much,

| Likes Bint-e-Adam liked this post

2. Report bad ads?
    PurpleCup's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: New brother

Being on Page 1 of Google is about hits. The more people stop by any certain website, the more likely it will fall on page one. Habibi Matrimonials was the Top 2 on Page 1 in May 2012 but I do not cater to SEO as much as I should. And I guess this has me a tad frustrated because there are a lot of great sites which by content are far better than sites who have Professional SEO Experts sitting by their side yet use 99% fake profiles.

I have even written to Google to tell them they should not base getting on Page 1 by hits because the deed of the website should be in the mix.
    That may have fallen on deaf ears but non the less that's my bowl of soup for today!

Rhubarb Tart's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

New brother

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one.." [Bukhaari].

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aboard.. what an excellent idea. Any form of J for Islam is best, and a pen is definitely mightier than a sword. The Zionists are recruiting their cyber soldiers and we should too. I can't tell you how many times I forwarded things to Al-Azhar asking them to combat the BS and it hardly ever received an acknowledgement or we're going to look into it.
    People aren't going to search for a diamond if it is marred by so much dung.
    Kudos to you in shaa Allah and anyone who will endeavor a similar task.. we should try on all levels..

purplecup- may I ask why you inject the matrimonial thing every chance you get? It is already in your siggy we get it walhi.. I wish you well on your business but there's no reason to steal everyone's thunder especially when it is something this serious.

New brother

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - New brother

6. Report bad ads?
    Jalal~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In shaa allah, your website will gorw to become number 1! just make sure to spread it around to many muslims. Hope you enjoy your stay!

8. Hide
Hey there! New brother Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. New brother